Try our Missouri grown seed garlic! Contact us today for more information. Call 314/954-0551 or email us at email@example.com.
- Large porcelain hardneck
- Very popular, very productive and easy to grow
- Good in cold climates
German Extra Hardy:
- Porcelain hardneck
- Winters better than other varieties
- Ivory outside skin, dark red clove skin
- Large rocambole hardneck
- Well suited for cold winters, but also widely adapted
- Makes extra tall scapes in June
- Generally makes a large bulb with multitude of cloves
- Large marble purple stripe hardneck
- Stores well, easy to peel
- Strong flavor with sweet aftertaste
Garlic is available for $14.50/pound plus shipping with a one pound minimum order.